WOEST RAW Hybrid
Length o.a.: 8,80 m
Length cwl.: 8,17 m
Beam o.a. incl. sheerstrake: 2,60 m
Beam Hull : 2,50 m
Draft at cwl: 0,85 m
Weight fully loaded (4 crew): 2950 kg
Speed trial condition: 30 knots
Cruising speed: 25 knots
Range at full power: 100 nm
Crew: 16 pers.
Fuel Tank volume: 250 ltr.
Fresh water: 50 ltr.
Engine: Volkswagen Marine TDI 265-6 or TDI 165-5 Hybride (7 kW)
- All floors and interior in teak
- On board there is a large toilet compartment and 7 hatches, most with stainless steel gas springs and all fully lockable. This allows the boat to remain uncovered when put to rest, with all pillows and fenders safely stowed away. Only the helm needs to be covered, a helm cover is included in the standard package
- The cockpit can be used in several ways for dining and/or sleeping. The beer rail can be converted into a 4 person dining table or bed, while the addition of the optional spray dodger creates a cosy stateroom with 2 sleeping places. Another option is to choose a soft top in the rear, providing ample room to sleep up to 4 people
- The central steering position provides maximum visibility, while enjoying the company of your guests
- Cushions are standardly included, as well as the sun bed cushions. The decorative pillows are optional with a range of beautiful and original designs under the advisory guidance of Equilibre Interiors
- Standard equipped with a water flush electric toilet, sink, deck wash outlet and deck shower
- Fresh water capacity of 50 litres and a waste water capacity of 25 litres
- Hydrofor water pressure system
- 2 Refrigerators of 36 litres
- 2 Red top starting batteries and 1 service battery 12V-150Ah
- 2 Outlets; 12V and 230V-350W
- Built-in cockpit lighting
- Built-in navigation lighting plus an all-round light
- Also standard equipped with a flag and pole, anchor, anchor line, anchor support in bench seat, mooring lines, fenders and a water ski pole
- The Rudder is profiled with aluminium, the head coated with teak
- Hydraulic steering
- Propeller, 4 blade brass
- Shaft, stainless steel and water lubricated
- Thruster, side-power 4.6 hp
- 2 Fuel tanks of 125 litres each and a fuel consumption meter
- Sensor activated automatic fire extinguisher system, built into the engine box
- The Coastkey, a wireless engine kill switch, gives you the opportunity to freely move around and improves the security on board. The lock is connected to the engines ignition system. When the key is at a distance of is 10-15 meters from the boat, the immobilizer is activated, providing further security and peace of mind
WOEST Raw Hybrid 8.8
A double ended, aluminium launch (spitsgatsloep) with the underwater design of a speedboat. Powered by a Hybrid Volkswagen-Marine 6 cylinder 265HP TDI motor, capable of attaining a top speed of 30 knots, yet able to motor silently through the canals.
The sturdy hull shape and beautiful teak works are the result of pure Dutch craftsmanship and attention to detail.
The central steering position provides maximum visibility, while enjoying the company of your guests. Woest comes fully upholstered while standard equipment includes; a JBL sound system, toilet, fridge, water skiing pole, sink and shower. The beer rail can be transferred into a table or bed with ease. Add the spray dodger and the fore cockpit transforms into a cosy stateroom. The interior, however, can be adapted to different needs, as it is custom built.
Woest is low maintenance and self bailing, eliminating the need to be covered at rest. For more details, please have a look at specifications.