The Fast Assault Craft are designed for ultra-high-speed patrol duties in all waters. Speed is the main criterion for the craft. The best choice for anti-smuggling or anti-terrorist activities, high manoeuvrability and excellent acceleration means that every chase is as effective and safe as possible. The Fast Assault Craft has excellent reliability and capability of maintaining high speed in heavy seas with its deep V-hull. The boat is designed to operate away from port for extended periods, with long range capabilities it is the natural choice for those seeking a fast and safe work platform for its crew. The boat is further designed to operate as interceptor, swat, attack vessel, patrol and special force boat for Navy/Coast Guard, Law enforcement/Police vessel and Customs/Border patrol.
FAC © 1103 & FAC © 1203
• Length o.a. 11,200 12,200 m
• Beam o.a. 3,500 3,500 m
• Beam moulded 2,900 2,900 m
• Depth at half length 1,400 1,550 m
• Draft, max. 0,700 0,700 m
• Air draught, max. 3,520 3,520 m
• Min. operational weight 6200 7600 kg
• Power* 640 846 kW
• Maximum speed* 45+ 50+ knots
• Cruising speed 35 40 knots
• Range at cruise speed* 120 160 NM
• Crew 4 4 pers.
• Fuel tank volume* 400 600 ltr.
* depending on propulsion configuration
I Hull (• Mach) Light Ship / Fast Assault Craft, Sea Area 2 (1,88 m significant wave height)
Construction • HSC Rules NR396 chapter 1,2 and 3 incl. rudders
Statutory services • Review on Intact Stability
• International Tonnage Certificate
• Netherlands National Safety Certificate
Navigation lights • Colregs regulations 23